Pete Cerqua is one of New York City's most respected and in-demand fitness trainers, workout expert, public speaker, nutrition coach and all-around health and fitness guru. He's also the author of several fitness books, including The 90-Second Fitness Solution, The High Intensity Fitness Revolution for Men and The High Intensity Fitness Revolution for Women.
Through his work as a personal trainer and workout training expert, Pete Cerqua has revolutionized the world of fast weight loss solutions and workouts for men and women. He's been changing people's bodies, minds and attitudes towards health and exercise since the 1980’s and is the creator of The 90-Second Fitness Solution. The 90-Second Fitness Solution is a method of strength training that combines the most efficient exercises with sensible nutritional advice for fast results, i.e. the one of the best workouts for women and men.
When you're onto something great, the biggest reward is getting to share it with others and watch firsthand how it transforms their lives. That's exactly what Pete Cerqua has been doing for decades as a personal trainer, health writer, workout expert and public speaker.
As a speaker, Pete has shared his secrets for staying motivated and fit with no equipment, no embarrassment, no cost, no planning, no fuss, no pain and no sweat! He has shared his unique, challenging, and universally-accessible approach to health and fitness on CBS News with Kate Sullivan and Maurice DuBois, NC Morning News with Scott Fitzgerald, The Frankie Boyer Show, The John Carney Show, and in prominent magazines such as O Magazine, Self, and Health.
If you are looking to motivate your friends, family, employees or peers to change the way think about exercise, Pete is available for appropriate corporate appearances and endorsement engagements. Please contact 90-Second Fitness for more information.
DayBreak USAHost Jay Young
With a wealth of knowledge about the best workouts for both men and women, health, fitness and nutrition, Pete Cerqua has become the go-to fitness guru for sensible, safe, and quick weight loss solutions.
Here are his four basic concepts to radically reinvent your body, change your outlook toward exercise, and embrace a new attitude towards life.
- Shorten your workout.
Long sessions at the gym waste your time and money and create a lot of wear and tear for your body in the long term. With as little as 15 weekly minutes of exercise, you can strengthen and tone your body while you boost your metabolism.
- Enjoy sensible and simple nutrition.
Pete recommends a straightforward and, most importantly, safe approach towards eating that doesn't require a math degree to follow. It's specially designed to help you lose weight without sacrificing your well-being, energy, or enjoyment of food!
- Supplement workouts and good eating on the cheap.
With less than $10 a month, and just 3 supplements, you can round out this four-pronged plan for overall health and fitness.
- Reduce Stress.
It only takes 5 minutes of targeted exercise to improve your mood, feel more relaxed, and start to melt stress away. You'll also get more of that deep, restorative sleep that will set you up to seize every day and make it as productive as possible.
- How to Be a Personal Trainer:
- Have you ever wanted to make your own schedule, positively impact the lives of others, and share your passion for health and fitness? Personal Training is one of the most rewarding and lucrative careers a person can choose.
- Pete Cerqua offers two courses that will set you apart from the thousands of personal trainers flooding the market each year: 90-Second Fitness Certification Course and High Intensity Fitness Certification Course. You'll learn to leave your own distinct mark on the world of fitness training, all while motivating yourself and others to look and feel great. Pete's dynamic methods have turned even the most stubborn of skeptics into incredible success stories, and they'll do the same for you and your business!
- Wellness Expert:
- While exercise is a vital component of staying healthy and promoting fitness, it's only one of the cornerstones of reaching your health goals. Wellness extends well beyond your workout routine, and the best health experts know that the most effective training programs are well-rounded approaches incorporating knowledge about nutrition and lifestyle. That's why wellness expert Pete Cerqua has developed quick weight loss solutions that incorporate sensible knowledge about eating well, caring for your body, and improving your outlook and attitude on life along the way.
- When he's not channeling his passion for exercise and nutrition toward helping people reach their health goals at one of his four gyms in the New York City area, Pete is a frequent guest expert on health and fitness topics. He has appeared in numerous media outlets, including CBS News with Kate Sullivan and Maurice DuBois, NC Morning News with Scott Fitzgerald, The Frankie Boyer Show, The John Carney Show, and in prominent magazines such as O Magazine, Self, and Health.